Options

Matt Farrow es muey bueno!!!

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
i wrote matt about the switch pop and LED bleed on my Class A boost and got the reply in 8 minutes. holy schmoo!!

it's a simple output capacitor replacement so i can do it myself but he even offered to take care of it even though it was bought used and out of warranty.

now that's service, kids.

http://www.pharaohamps.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by exhausted
    i wrote matt about the switch pop and LED bleed on my Class A boost and got the reply in 8 minutes. holy schmoo!!

it's a simple output capacitor replacement so i can do it myself but he even offered to take care of it even though it was bought used and out of warranty.

now that's service, kids.

http://www.pharaohamps.com

I too have had excellent service from Mr. Farrow. He makes great stuff too.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i sent him a picture of my board and he says it's not quite up to date so I'm going to send it to him to get it revised to current specs. there are a few components to be changed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    i sent him a picture of my board and he says it's not quite up to date so I'm going to send it to him to get it revised to current specs. there are a few components to be changed.

I wish he'd update his website. I really want to support him but he dosen't really have anything I need right now.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i'd like an uptown fuzz but can't afford it right now.
  • Options
    me too, but there's the whole CC2 thing.