Options

so i tried a traynor YC20 and a fender blues junior

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
didn't like either.

still like my deluxe overdriven better. so it looks like i'm sticking with using both channels on the deluxe and finding some sort of reverb pedal for the dry channel.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    ehx. sounds pretty good on the website http://www.ehx.com
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    my dealer is bringing in a holy grail for me to try out.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Oooo! Gotta let us know how the Holy Grail sounds...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    it's good but it ain't no Fender I don't see any tubes and it dosen't have a dwell or mix control.

The little Lanilei is a real spring reverb that is footswitchable but it's 200 bucks too. I think I will go with the holy grail because it's good enough for me still need a delay though and a couch and some pictures and a and a ferrari and.....
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    The thing I can't get past is that the Holy Grail is $100. Everything that would sound better is at least twice that.
  • Options
    exactly because springs cost more than silicon for what ever reason.
  • Options
    i put such a tiny amount of reverb on anyway (like between 2-3 on the deluxe) that a digital delay would be enough. hell, the $40 dano corned beef might be enough.
  • Options
    Still, give that Holy Grail a wail (Ha! A rhyme!) and let us know how it sounds. That's one I've been curious about...
  • Options
    Hey, exhausted... here's one for you to look at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2563665991&category=41415

See if you can patch that baby up, eh?
  • Options
    wow dude and I just spent 50 bucks on dinner. that stuff is awesome.