Transfer fan club ticket to person going with you

Hi everyone,

do you know if I am able to transfer my 2nd fan club ticket to the person who is going to the show with me or will we have to stay together in any setting that requires a ticket?

Comments

• Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,813
    You cannot transfer the ticket.  You have to walk in together to get the tickets scanned, but after that, just take a screenshot for your friend to keep on their phone for reference if any employees ask where they are seated.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • jasonwjasonw Posts: 390
    Thanks! Easy enough 
  • You cannot transfer the ticket.  You have to walk in together to get the tickets scanned, but after that, just take a screenshot for your friend to keep on their phone for reference if any employees ask where they are seated.
    It’s a pain.  If you have good seats I’ve had my wife get questioned more than once about the screenshot 

it’s how all kinds of people end up in seats they didn’t buy 

im not a fan 
  • jrs31jrs31 Posts: 47
    You can sign in to ticketmaster on their phone and save it to their wallet. Did this in hamilton because i had GA.