ISO 2 Camden Lawn Tickets

One is for my best friends' bday, the other is for my other best friend's niece. she's like 19 and this is her first pearl jam show. thanks! 

Comments

• Definitely keep trying every so often throughout the week! I grabbed one the other day, and there have been a LOT popping up. If you can only get one, get it (and you'll likely get another after). 
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • There are single lawn tickets available on ticketmaster right now and all day really. 
  • i've been getting "SOLD OUT" all day. anyone else have luck with single tickets? or better yet, anyone got 2 lawns for sale? lol
  • I may have an extra Camden lawn ticket available by Monday morning.  My friend is now somewhat doubtful  he'll be able to attend but will let me know for sure by Sunday night.  I'm going to the show anyway, so if the TM selling site is still down, maybe we could figure it out on show day.  
  • I have 2 lawns as folks cant make it. We could coord when I drop on Ticketbastard or meet you prior to entry and walk in together. let me know how you want to handle.