Options

ok, since you guys like vibro champs so much.

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    eh. Its post CBS. Silverface. The blackfaces are the real prizes.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    yeah, from the reading i was doing, in some cases the CBS changes didn't ok until later on.

oh well, there's always the $1700 '66 reverb deluxe.
  • Options
    CBS changes included changing the circuit to make it more cost effective it's also much cleaner. Silver faces are perfect for Jazz musicians who want ultra clean.

Blackfaces are much more rock overdriving sooner. I'd go for the 66 deluxe. It's owning an original and its so damn cool. It even smells cool. It's a guitar amp built the way God and Leo Fender intended.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    as the canadian dollar keeps going up, it gets harder to resist some of these things from the states.
  • Options
    Indeed. We're globalizing. Soon Baniff will have Mcdonalds and Starbucks and Fender Guitars. It's what the world thinks about when they hear Amerikka.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    MMMMmmmmmmmm.....
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10171&item=3049186739

You'll pry my '66 Vibro Champ from my cold, dead fingers.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.