Options

well, i bit the bullet

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
and bought that pharaoh clean booster. $120US pedal for $75US shipped. no tax. less than an MXR microamp.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    you'll be pleased. If it's not like you want it E-mail Matt at http://www.pharaohamps.com he will fix it. Super nice guy. He let me demo his new compressor for a few months. I may send my Dyna Comp to him. He's in North Carolina.

He can make it to your liking. It's a really nice pedal put it in front of an overdrive it will really bring out harmonics much better than the microamp.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    pharaoh -> keeley blues driver -> keeley comp = heaven

now i just have to learn how to solo.
  • Options
    2 words Pentatonic Scale.

Learn that you can play blues till the cows come home.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    well, i can do that. i just have to get more creative.
  • Options
    a delay and all those cool pedals. Please, a solo is just harmonious noise. Just ask Johnny Greenwood.
  • Options
    must.....
    find.....
    band.....
  • Options
    repeat for myself. I need to take some lessons too.
  • Options
    djyman15djyman15 Posts: 181
    not only minor pentatonic, but learn to play some the passing tones in the scale. Think about "black." Its done in Minor pentatonic but that main "do-do-do-do-do-do-do (ok that does work necessarily but you know what I mean)," that second not is the passing tone of C. Just never hold too long on one or it sounds bad, make sure you hit it kinda quick. Try using hammers and pulloffs on them, and quick slides too. You can get really creative, and the passing tones give you a lot more room to work with
    "Even if your heart would listen, I doubt I could explain"-Jimmy Eat World