Pearl Jam Ten Club Yankees Night

Does anyone know if the 3,000 tickets that include the commemorative shirt are considered "sold out" when the ten club link no longer offers them?  I'd be really bummed out now to buy tickets only to find out they don't include the shirt.

My guess/hope would be that once they're sold out there, the shirt are as well - but not before.  Anyone know if that's the case?

Comments

• apirk72apirk72 Posts: 501
    did did you try buying them off the Yankees site?
  • edellefemineedellefemine Posts: 103
    edited September 2022
    directly from the 10 club email link.  so they should be included, however I just wondered if anyone knew for sure they'd stop selling on that link once they hit the 3000 limit.  aka if you got them from the site, you're good. 

BTW - I actually may have to sell my 2x section 129 tickets now due to a conflict. (they are together).

Anyone interested, let me know!
    Post edited by edellefemine on
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,768
    Does anyone know if the 3,000 tickets that include the commemorative shirt are considered "sold out" when the ten club link no longer offers them?  I'd be really bummed out now to buy tickets only to find out they don't include the shirt.

My guess/hope would be that once they're sold out there, the shirt are as well - but not before.  Anyone know if that's the case?
    I believe you had to get it through that link. I don't know if you can redeem the shirt say if you got it from Ticketmaster. They also said 3000 shirts. I don't know if it's 3000 tickets.  
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88 said:

I believe you had to get it through that link. I don't know if you can redeem the shirt say if you got it from Ticketmaster. They also said 3000 shirts. I don't know if it's 3000 tickets.  
    ya exactly. i did indeed get my tickets through the 10C link... but if they had 5000 available and only the first 3000 got shirts... then bummer!  
    But I'm fairly sure that's not the case - as there are only so many seats in each of the sections they offered. So I'm pretty sure all tickets purchased through the 10C link will include the shirt. Was just looking for some backup to that theory
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited September 2022
    igotid88 said:

ya exactly. i did indeed get my tickets through the 10C link... but if they had 5000 available and only the first 3000 got shirts... then bummer!  
    But I'm fairly sure that's not the case - as there are only so many seats in each of the sections they offered. So I'm pretty sure all tickets purchased through the 10C link will include the shirt. Was just looking for some backup to that theory
    In your size? Did they ask? 

If not, I’d get there early unless you are a youth large 
  • true as well.
  • anyone looking to bring 2x people with them to this game?  I've got an extra pair! 
  • It'd be dope if they did it at Fenway next year given their love of the stadium. Definitely glad they didn't do it this year since the Sox absolutely blow.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • Yeah theres nothing on the ticket that indicates a t-shirt so it must be based on section
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,768
    AW69742 said:
    Yeah theres nothing on the ticket that indicates a t-shirt so it must be based on section
    If you bought it through the link. You just have to go to a certain section to pick it up.. But I don't know it's a 1:1 ticket to shirt. 
    I miss igotid88
  • But you will get a yankee water bottle
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
    24)MSG I,II

• Let's go Yankees!!
  • P.S. - upgrading my previous offer on the MSG ticket thread.

2 holes + 2 t-shirts for 1x MSG. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774

• If you’re at the Yankee game and have an extra shirt I’ll give you $50 for it. Misread the offer 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m here and bummed I couldn’t get a shirt. I’ll come to you.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    It’s like half the t-shirts in my dresser had a baby with the other half. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 Posts: 1,437
    tdawe said:
    It’s like half the t-shirts in my dresser had a baby with the other half. 
     =)  =)=)