Please play Come Back at MSG for those we lost 9/11/01

I think it might make a lot of us who are in the building feel a just a tiny bit better on this always hard to get through day. That is all. 

Comments

• JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,402
    There is no doubt this is getting played imo
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • JP218404 said:

Yeah I hope so too. If they do, I’m going to have trouble getting through the song without getting choked up. 

• I would say Long Road, LBC, and Come Back all have a good shot at being played
  • Come back is an amazing song.  First played at MSG too.
  • This would be an amazing tribute to those lost on that day 21 years ago.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Such a beautiful gem of a song. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 446
    Come Back / Light Years/I Am Mine..... any one of these or all could possibly be played Sunday night
    If I were Eddie Vedder, would you like me any better? - Local H
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    I would say Long Road, LBC, and Come Back all have a good shot at being played

I hope so, I'd love to hear LBC live
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,402
    JP218404 said:

Yeah I hope so too. If they do, I’m going to have trouble getting through the song without getting choked up. 

100%.  
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Come back ❤️
  • Thanks for chiming in, everyone. Every song mentioned and plenty of others could be applied. Perhaps we’ll get a bunch of them on Sunday with a setlist that’s heavy with songs about loss. 
  • OMG they just played it in Toronto right now… BUT…. BUT…… MSG…. 9/11….. they HAVE to play it. RIGHT? I mean they have to! Please oh please play it! 
  • Ugh that’s a bummer. Doubt that one is getting played again that close after being played tonight but you never know with this band!
  • I know I doubt as well. 😥 But I’m HOPING a miracle happens! That’s my only song I haven’t heard live yet and it would mean the world to hear it. Fingers crossed!! 
  • Thank you! 
  • Thank you Pearl Jam and crew. Thank you Ten Club. Thank you every one in Floor section D.  Last night was just exhilirating and life affirming. After the 2.5 years we all just had. (Not to mention the 21 years to the day).  On a personal level I just recently recovered from covid and the ensuing depression that came along with it.  I really felt like I let go of a lot last night.  I’ve never cried so much or rocked so hard in my life.
    1996: Randall's Island 1
    1998: MSG 1
    2000: Jones Beach 1
    2003: Uniondale, MSG 1
    2006: Camden
    2013: Brooklyn 2
    2016: Boston 1
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Was incredible …