Options

i found another maker of A/B and loop bypass boxes

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
which fully convinces me to just go ahead and start my own too. why not? this latest one is pretty affordable too. seems to be more in the price range that i was targetting.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    who?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    well, if i tell you, everyone will buy his. :)

just kidding.

http://www.loop-master.com
  • Options
    and another.

http://www.monkeyfx.co.uk/routers.html

let's just post all the links of the competition why don't we.
  • Options
    I'd rather have your's. Did I tell you the routing fixed the bleeding problem. then again, now I need to spend a hundred bucks on new cables. so there's not this huge messs on the floor.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    yeah, i caught the bleeding issue fix.

when i actually make these, i'll have better instructions too.

those monkey ones are cool. nifty paint jobs.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    yeah, i caught the bleeding issue fix.

when i actually make these, i'll have better instructions too.

those monkey ones are cool. nifty paint jobs.

Looks like Curious George got into the pedal business. Cool little monkey.
  • Options
    my cockatiel can kick the monkey's ass. or at least peck it.
  • Options
    my cockatiel can kick the monkey's ass. or at least peck it.

Go to where ever they sell model car kits in Calgary and pick up a testors airbrush kit. It's really cheap maybe 15 bucks., I think you could make at least as good a paint job as a drunken monkey.
  • Options
    as soon as i have a GST number and can write shit off, i just might.
  • Options
    as soon as i have a GST number and can write shit off, i just might.

good idea to wait. I guess. think Monster Garage though. A little red. A little pearlescent. That's one damn cool Cockatiel.
  • Options
    i'm shooting for the new year. start a business. get married. tax nightmare.
  • Options
    Canada is a tax nightmare before marriage and starting your own business. O well. Good luck.
  • Options
    i found a schematic to completely eliminate bleed. sadly, it means using 3PDTs but at least i now know i can get those cheap from fxdoctor.
  • Options
    indeed and excellent. one recomendation. some kind of switch to kill the power on the led's without unplugging and a taller Kill switch.
  • Options
    noted and noted.

the power switch is easy. finding those kill switches is a bitch but i'll try.
  • Options
    noted and noted.

the power switch is easy. finding those kill switches is a bitch but i'll try.

just make it available by special request only.
  • Options
    yeah, they're too expensive to make standard.