Apollo and 50th Birthday

I was not one of the lucky few who were able to obtain Apollo theater tickets through the contest. Although there is nothing about me or my situation that makes me more deserving than any other pearl Jam fan on the planet that wants to be there, I was holding out hope that luck would shine upon me, as the show falls just a few days from a big milestone birthday of mine, when I turn 50.   But knowing that the contest undoubtedly involved winners from all over the country or world, I imagine there are going to be some that won't be able to travel on such short notice.  Do you think there is by chance a secondary waiting list to fulfill those slots?  If so, is there any way to get on that list? I would even be willing to fly to New York and sit on "stand by" for the chance.  This is especially so as the last time I tried to go see PJ in Chicago in 2017 I was left stranded at Wrigley with counterfeit tickets. 
I suspect the answer is "no," but as they say, you miss all of the shots you don't take.  
If you were one of the lucky few, enjoy!
Peace