Single Reserved for Nashville

So, none of my girlfriends are available to travel with me to Nashville.  This means I have an extra ticket, Sec. 114, Row K.  I'm not sure the best way to get this to someone else and I figure you all know best.  Here are some options:

1.  Ideally, someone out there has an extra VIP ticket for Louisville and wants to talk about a trade.
2.  Someone needs this single, and we meet at the show to go in at the same time.
3.  I put it up on Ticketmaster, and whoever gets it gets it, assuming I can figure out how to put up just one of the two tickets.  
well, fuckers, he still stands

Comments

• So, none of my girlfriends are available to travel with me to Nashville.  This means I have an extra ticket, Sec. 114, Row K.  I'm not sure the best way to get this to someone else and I figure you all know best.  Here are some options:

1.  Ideally, someone out there has an extra VIP ticket for Louisville and wants to talk about a trade.
    2.  Someone needs this single, and we meet at the show to go in at the same time.
    3.  I put it up on Ticketmaster, and whoever gets it gets it, assuming I can figure out how to put up just one of the two tickets.  
    Pmd you athenssmile!
  • So, none of my girlfriends are available to travel with me to Nashville.  This means I have an extra ticket, Sec. 114, Row K.  I'm not sure the best way to get this to someone else and I figure you all know best.  Here are some options:

Pmd you athenssmile!
    Would love to rock on with ya!