Options

deluxe reverb - 6 mos. old. $500US

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2568651015&category=38074&rd=1

that's like 7/12 of retail here. this should be fun to watch. i wonder if someone's got thier figure on the "place bid" and a cup of coffee to stay up that late.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    it went for $500. i'm choked.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by exhausted
    it went for $500. i'm choked.

newer Vibroluxes go for about that on Ebay too
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    newer Vibroluxes go for about that on Ebay too

damn you ebay!!!!!!
  • Options
    damn you ebay!!!!!!

yeah I'm going to try and get either one of those and just change the knobs or get a 65 Super RI and see if I can't get it modded.

then again search for a Bassbreaker an see how much it's going for.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    yeah I saw them both. Kick ass huh.
  • Options
    ever played a prosonic? Loads of gain, you might like it.
  • Options

hmm that's nice.
  • Options
    hmm that's nice.

ho
    ly
    shit
  • Options
    I prefer lacquered tweed and black tolex I think
  • Options
    hmm that's nice.

what do you think it's actually worth?
  • Options
    what do you think it's actually worth?

Maybe 700 I'd think. It's an RI right?
  • Options
    Maybe 700 I'd think. It's an RI right?

custom shop built though.
  • Options
    depending on what someone would pay possibly over a grand. If it is handwired more. much more. It's more valuable than the dollar amount.
  • Options
    it won't be hand-wired i'm sure. i think it's SS rect. too.
  • Options
    it won't be hand-wired i'm sure. i think it's SS rect. too.

oh well, the ones I can afford are in that range anyway I just like the old ones better. Look feel sound and smell. I am a vintage junkie.
  • Options
    i really want to find an original DR. i think this is the only amp i'll ever be happy with for any period of time.
  • Options
    I don't know. I just love amplifiers. and guitars. I love channel switching i love non channel switching. but unless I'm faboulously wealthy I can't really justify more than 2. As of now with no grad school yet and not really knowing what I want to do, I really am happy with one. I'd just like a few more effects and a new Strat at the moment.
  • Options
    i can't justify $1500US for a vintage amp. the $200 for ne tubes and a weber for mine is tempting though.

i'm going to take a serious look at that atomic modeller power amp/cabinet when it comes out.
  • Options
    that atomic looks damn cool dosen't it.
  • Options
    we'll see how it's priced compared to that tech21 power enginer mccreadyisgod posted.
  • Options
    I just need to get off my ass and go buy a new sound card a memory card and a new computer. and the bottom line is play more and write more music. Stop doing nothing all the time and lay off the Playstation.
  • Options
    i bought GTA vice city. played it for maybe an hour.

i get home, grab a snack and run to the basement every day.

sadly, i only fiddle with sounds and tone right now. though i did learn a radiohead song last night.
  • Options
    i bought GTA vice city. played it for maybe an hour.

i get home, grab a snack and run to the basement every day.

sadly, i only fiddle with sounds and tone right now. though i did learn a radiohead song last night.

I have a song on my boss and no way to dump it on the computer. so I'm holding off on writing untill I get a new card or a smart media card.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Holy shit... for a few minutes there, I was stuck in Canadian eBay.... like being stranded in Branson, Missouri. Damn you, exhausted!

Anyways, here's one to drool over:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2568815540&category=38074

I've been watching eBay for a Fender Super Six, but haven't had any luck finding one. Of course, shipping one would cost a small fortune, anyways...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.