I've got an extra GA for Ottawa

Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
edited September 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Will trade for a better setlist.
Post edited by Red Lukin on

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    What show you going to tonight? :lol:
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Hopefully one that doesn't have Alive, Corduroy, Black, Small Town and Porch!
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    PJNB said:
    What show you going to tonight? :lol:
    DMB at the Gorge; setlists have been sub-par
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited September 2022
    I will take the single @Red Lukin if it’s still available 

send me a pm I have no clue how to do it on mobile 
    Sorry it was a joke. Relating to the mind-blowing setlist last night!
  • Kinda lost here haha did you not enjoy the setlist last night? I thought it was one of the best of 2022 but to each their own! 
    edited September 2022
    10 repeat songs from the previous show.  And the same hit songs over and over. BORING 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited September 2022
    Not quite as boring as the endless threads complaining about setlists, too many covers or the threads wanting specific-song requests due to some life changing event. 
    This place is becoming a snooze fest. 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    edited September 2022
    Not quite as boring as the endless threads complaining about setlists, too many covers or the threads wanting specific-song requests due to some life changing event. 
    Not to mention „not enough Gigaton“ and my personal favourite „too much Gigaton“.
    don‘t mind the requests though. Let people hope for their dream song
  • JPPJ84 said:
    Not to mention „not enough Gigaton“ and my personal favourite „too much Gigaton“.
    Fair enough. It’s just flooded with requests. Part of me wants to just start threads requesting every cover song they ever did for “enter random show here”. Lol. 

Please play Public Image Ltd in OKC!! 
    My brother was in line at an LA grocery store and John Lydon was in front of him and let one rip. 💨🎸⛽️👃
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    JPPJ84 said:
    Fair enough. It’s just flooded with requests. Part of me wants to just start threads requesting every cover song they ever did for “enter random show here”. Lol. 

Please play Public Image Ltd in OKC!! 
    My brother was in line at an LA grocery store and John Lydon was in front of him and let one rip. 💨🎸⛽️👃
    😄