Framed Klausen 2008 Virginia Beach w/ Show Used Set List For Sale

Second of two posts.

I am heading to New York City for the MSG show and will be in town from the 10th until after the show if anyone is interested in these, I will bring them with me and personally deliver them to avoid shipping. 

Looking to sell this framed Virgina Beach 2008 Klausen print with show used set lists. (professionally done by Michaels. Not drymounted)

Asking $400USD, which is a steal in my opinion as the frame job itself was well over $400 Canadian, but the caveat is I will not ship. 

I am in the Golden Horseshoe (Toronto/Niagara area) and have full intentions of driving to NYC in the fall for a few PJ shows if meeting up then is desirable for someone stateside. I’m also able to drive over the border to Buffalo or Queenston. If that helps logicstically at all. 

If you have someone who can pick up for you, I’m willing to drive a bit to drop these off as I know it’s a big haul. 

Get at me if you’re interested. These were the centrepiece of my daughters room for her whole life and looked wonderful. I’m sure osmeone here would want to do the same to their kid(s).

Thanks for looking.

Comments