Framed Ames 2003 Cali Trio For Sale

EDIT: I am heading to New York City for the MSG show and will be in town from the 10th until after the show if anyone is interested in these, I will bring them with me and personally deliver them to avoid shipping. 

My daughter has had these in her room since she was born. She’s 13 now, has redecorated and no longer wants them in her room. (Insert the sad dad emoji)

Looking to sell the trio with the frames included (professionally done by Michaels. Not drymounted)

Asking $700USD for all 3, which is a steal in my opinion as the frame jobs were well over $300 Canadian each, but the caveat is I will not ship. 

I am in the Golden Horseshoe (Toronto/Niagara area) and have full intentions of driving to NYC in the fall for a few PJ shows if meeting up then is desirable for someone stateside. I’m also able to drive over the border to Buffalo or Queenston. If that helps logicstically at all. 

If you have someone who can pick up for you, I’m willing to drive a bit to drop these off as I know it’s a big haul. 

Get at me if you’re interested. These were the centrepiece of my daughters room for her whole life and looked wonderful. I’m sure osmeone here would want to do the same to their kid(s).

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• I’m going to msg and live 30 minutes away. Could meet up anytime. 
    Would you wanna trade for 3 framed posters?
    I have the Ames Bros. Ape from 2003. No more Bu**sh**. Signed 
    Sydney Australia camera man. 
    Camden. Signed. 

I see the sound, in waves!
  • CarneviL said:
    I’m going to msg and live 30 minutes away. Could meet up anytime. 
    Would you wanna trade for 3 framed posters?
    I have the Ames Bros. Ape from 2003. No more Bu**sh**. Signed 
    Sydney Australia camera man. 
    Camden. Signed. 

Shoot me a private message. 
  • Last call on this one. Packing up and heading out tomorrow morning. 
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Posts: 2,762
    Been a while....

Bumping this thread as these are still available and I plan on driving to Philly in September.....