Options

Problems with 10C refund for cancelled shows in Europe

Hi, 
Does anyone has the same issue as I - I still didn't get my refund from cancelled Prague show, and Ten Club doesn't answer emails. I'm not able to request a refund from their page and cancelled show was more than a month ago. 
Any ideas what to do?

Comments

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    apalyga said:
    Hi, 
    Does anyone has the same issue as I - I still didn't get my refund from cancelled Prague show, and Ten Club doesn't answer emails. I'm not able to request a refund from their page and cancelled show was more than a month ago. 
    Any ideas what to do?
    Didn’t you get the email with instructions? Where does it not work for you?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    JPPJ84 said:
    apalyga said:
    Hi, 
    Any ideas what to do?
    This. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    apalyga said:
    Hi, 
    Any ideas what to do?
    I had it, but I'm from Poland, so I have USD account and cards, but in Europe, so I don't have an ACH routing number and in WISE form it is a necessary field so I wanted to change currency - and 10C cancelled the form and didn't allow to request refund once again. And this was their last response - from 2 August.
  • Options
    Hi! 

I had the same issue. I waited for 5 months w/o any answer from the 10c after several emails. Eventually I had to get a Revolut account (where you can have accounts of different currencies and uses the bank account numbering of the currency country, if that makes sense) in order to have US account with a bloody AHC routing and used it in the last wise form i received (I received several with the same issue) and I got the money in 4 days. 

I hope this helps! Shame on 10c to make us search workarounds because they are not willing to help..
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    hadrielia said:
    Hi! 

I had the same issue. I waited for 5 months w/o any answer from the 10c after several emails. Eventually I had to get a Revolut account (where you can have accounts of different currencies and uses the bank account numbering of the currency country, if that makes sense) in order to have US account with a bloody AHC routing and used it in the last wise form i received (I received several with the same issue) and I got the money in 4 days. 

I hope this helps! Shame on 10c to make us search workarounds because they are not willing to help..
    I've tried this, but my Revolut USD doesn't have possibility to have AHC ;/ And I've added this type of account from WISE, but 10C cancelled my wise form the same day ;/
    But 5 months of waiting ... shame...