edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
price of a mint lovetone meatball.

wow.

that's insane.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    yeah, it ain't that great. That's what vintage TS-808's are going for too.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    way too much money.

what they're charging for new analog delays (apart from the memory man) is criminal too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    way too much money.

what they're charging for new analog delays (apart from the memory man) is criminal too.

I agree. the most fair is that new Guyatone at 219. then again I take it back because it's the same circuit as the MD-3 with a tube attached. It's just expensive digital.

Thier Maxon at 335 is ridiculous.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    you can still find dm-2s and dm-3s for under $180US or so. i'm on the hunt for a dm-3.
  • Options
    find any?
  • Options
    there are about 5 on right now available to canada. i've been watching them. they all ramp up at the end. saw a piece of shit dm-2 go for 185 earlier today.
  • Options
    probably dealers.