Happy

jasonwjasonw Posts: 390
edited September 2022 in The Porch
I’m so happy for all of us with the tour starting tomorrow. I haven’t seen them since Wrigley in 2018 and get to see them in Nashville in about 2 weeks. I’m going to enjoy Evenflow instead of using it as a bathroom break (probably haha). I hope everyone has smooth travels and gets to hear the songs they want. Feel very blessed for the impact this band has had on my life and glad to see it’s the same for others. 

Comments

• I second this! Nashville and St. Louis here I come! Last show I saw was Boston 2018 (both nights). Been seeing other shows recently and getting me excited for these. My son will be seeing his first PJ shows, so excited to see what he thinks!

Safe travels to everyone! Hope you hear some desired songs, eat good food, see awesome sights (TMR!), and meet cool people!

As I was leaving a Drive By Truckers show recently, random dude was fist bumping everyone, saying it was a great day, and tell someone you love them. Left a big smile on my son’s face.

Let’s take that energy on the road! It’s live music time! And it’s PJ! Can’t get any better. 🤜 😀 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,831
    edited September 2022
    Absolutely feeling the sentiment. Was lucky to have Ohana, but totally made the mistake of selling 2 fall shows right after I won the lottery for Vegas (and since scrambled to get Nashville plans back on my calendar). Ready for another night of losing my voice singing along and guessing with fans around me what song we might hear next.

I love the excitement of seeing setlist threads, posts about merch, wishlist parties all coming in... it's tour season again!