Options

yum?

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads

Comments

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2569614655&category=38074

But then again, I already have one. With a brand-new Weber P8R AlNiCo.
  • Options
    that one's on my watch list.
  • Options
    Did you see that '66 Deluxe I posted a link to yesterday? Man, that thing was gorgeous. You should get a length of wheat-cloth to put in yours, it just looks so much better than silver-cloth.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    Did you see that '66 Deluxe I posted a link to yesterday? Man, that thing was gorgeous. You should get a length of wheat-cloth to put in yours, it just looks so much better than silver-cloth.

yeah, as soon as a buyer for my kidney comes through, it will be mine.
  • Options
    No kidding... man, that thing was in such amazing condition! New caps, new electrolytic, new tubes... that thing would be set for 20-30 years of jammin'.

Now, if I could just sell my eyeballs and pick up a '65 Bassman...
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I wonder what the orange would sound like through a 4x10 truetone cab filled with webbers. I could always get a super reverb for the cleans..
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Get a custom 4 x 10" cab, with the bottom two speakers sealed, in two separate enclosures, and the top two open-backed. Get Celestion 10" ceramics for the sealed, and Weber P10R's for the open-backed. Put that Orange on top of such a cabinet, and you will bow down at the gates of tone heaven...

As soon as I win the lottery, that's what I'm doing... swear to God, I am...
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    hmm similar to the Mesa cabs eh?

I was thinking theile ported.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    I wonder what the orange would sound like through a 4x10 truetone cab filled with webbers. I could always get a super reverb for the cleans..

Is he making 4x10 cabs now? I almost had him make me a custom 4x12 but it was like 500 without speakers plus shipping.... and I didnt have that much.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    hmm similar to the Mesa cabs eh?

I was thinking theile ported.

Ported? What are you, a bass-player?