2 Camden, NJ tickets for sale

ChrissyGirl411ChrissyGirl411 Posts: 9
edited August 2022 in Lost Dogs
I have two tickets for sale for September 14, 2022 at Camden, NJ. They are for sale on Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster will not allow me to lower the price from what I paid. I cannot attend due to my job. They are 102, C, seat 17 and 18. 
Please, no rude comments. Thank you.
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,844
    edited August 2022
    Hi. The only way to sell them is on the TM fan to fan exchange. If you list them, they will sell instantly at the price you paid. You can’t list for over or under. They will sell immediately 
    Post edited by pledgeagrievance on
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,203
    Please pm me!!
  • @pledgeagrievance  I’ve had them listed on Ticketmaster since June 28th and they haven’t sold. Is there a different Ticketmaster site I should be using? Thank you for all of your assistance.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,714
    That is the right site. They are likely not selling right away because they were premium tickets - so quite a bit more expensive than the regular face value tickets. The regular face value tickets sell almost instantly. 
  • Thank you for clarifying. Cheers!
  • @pledgeagrievance  I’ve had them listed on Ticketmaster since June 28th and they haven’t sold. Is there a different Ticketmaster site I should be using? Thank you for all of your assistance.
    I didn’t realize you dropped $5k on tix. Likely shrunk the pool significantly on who could buy them. They may sell by show time but maybe not. Unfortunately, if no one wants to spend that kind of $ on those tickets, you are out the money. It is perhaps the biggest complaint of the resale system: not being able to sell for less than you paid. Good luck  
  • Thank you! 🙂
  • parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 741
    edited August 2022
    Post edited by Sea on
  • pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,844
    edited August 2022
    Post edited by Sea on
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,011
    edited August 2022
    Sorry to hear you can't attend, ChrissyGirl411. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster are offering a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange. There are no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.

Just a reminder...some advice on circumventing the ticket policy has been deleted. Please don't do that here. Thank you
    Post edited by Sea on
This discussion has been closed.