psst...8/26/2022...part 4

https://shop.pearljam.com/products/2022-pearl-jam-london-7-9-tour-poster-2

that's it for today. Amsterdam 2022 Bootlegs at 3pm PDT.

slh

Comments

• BC62528BC62528 Posts: 210
    Great print.
  • Got one, buzzing
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    Thanks, Santos!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,222
    Sweet!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    really nice one
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    Thanks. Best poster of the tour. This one should sell out fast 
  • JamesNJamesN Posts: 191
    Thanks Santos -
    Great Friday morning!

Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
  • Yay, Bella Grace!
  • Got an order confirmation number on the website but no email confirmation, anyone got an email come through and without that I assume if I have an order number that stil means I’ve got it?
  • JM73055JM73055 Posts: 127
    Got an order confirmation number on the website but no email confirmation, anyone got an email come through and without that I assume if I have an order number that stil means I’ve got it?
    My email came right away. I don't think there's enough traffic on The Porch today for you to worry just yet

• JM73055 said:
    Got an order confirmation number on the website but no email confirmation, anyone got an email come through and without that I assume if I have an order number that stil means I’ve got it?
    My email came right away. I don't think there's enough traffic on The Porch today for you to worry just yet

Odd you got your email right away and I still don’t have one.
    fingers crossed the order went though and is ok
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 446
    Thanks!!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774

https://shop.pearljam.com/products/2022-pearl-jam-london-7-9-tour-poster-2

that's it for today. Amsterdam 2022 Bootlegs at 3pm PDT.

slh
    duh....says 6pm PACIFIC for amsterdam boot

i just wasted 20 min in my office alone thinking it would drop, I can download for my ride home....i am a dumbass, off i go
  • artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 133
    Sold out
  • OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 769
    So glad to get in on this one, Thanks Santos! In 30 years I have only bought 1 poster that I did not attend the show of. Now I have 2. The only thing I don't like about it is that I wasn't there :(
    Some have said it looks like a tourist poster. Perhaps if you disregard the artist indicating that the universe is sending a wakeup call from inside the "phone box", and that communication appears to be streaming out from the heavens via guitar strings. I love the tie-in to the location, the band's music, and much of the message of the current album. (Its also a pleasant break from ugly monsters).