Question re: 2022 tour shirts

Are the city-specific shirts done on Bella Canvas?  What about the other shirts on sale at each stop; also Bella ?  thanks in advance!

Comments

• jefftjefft Posts: 657
    The tour shirts are all Bella.  Imo there shit for what you pay.   They are so thin and such a thin print. They need to go back to anvil organic or Bayside.  Even the tultex ones are better.

• gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 442
    Thanks; yeah I still have a 98 yield one that is in great shape and it’s an Anvil i believe.  
  • TinaETinaE Posts: 1,484
    The olive green shirts with the black print are really a bit thin. The black shirts for women with the dove of peace are also rather thin (also the print) but very comfortable to wear. The quality of the black tour shirts is much better, especially the print is great. Fortunately, the print on all shirts does not come off even after washing...
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • mrk2mrk2 Posts: 2,067

I've got shirts 1, 3 and 4 (starting from upper left corner). Bought in Krakow this summer. They are all Gildan Softstyle.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Anyone who has bought a hoodie/jumper? Thoughts on those?
    2006 - Melb RLA night 1
    2009 - Sydney Brisbane Melbourne
    2011 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3 & Canberra
    2014 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3
    2020 - Hamilton, Baltimore, New York
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    edited August 2022
    The jumper is a great fit in my opinion. 

My Krakow t-shirt shrank in the wash though :bawling:

'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    tino_11 said:
    The jumper is a great fit in my opinion. 

My Krakow t-shirt shrank in the wash though :bawling:

Berlin t-shirt has shrunk quite a bit as well. Definitely used to be longer when I bought it. Not the best quality. 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,837
    I always air dry the shirts.  They last a lot longer and don’t seem to shrink.  
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC Posts: 341
    Absolutely - XL fit me perfect but I never put them in the dryer.  Cold/warm wash and hang to dry and they don’t shink or get beat up in the dryer.  Good for years and years.  My wife, who is small and very fit, wears a women’s XL which is crazy.  I have the army green, grey crewneck and then the peace dove for the Mrs - all nice.  The only show shirt I have is the Vegas from the bundle and is is very light weight.
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    MKSNYC said:
    Absolutely - XL fit me perfect but I never put them in the dryer.  Cold/warm wash and hang to dry and they don’t shink or get beat up in the dryer.  Good for years and years.  My wife, who is small and very fit, wears a women’s XL which is crazy.  I have the army green, grey crewneck and then the peace dove for the Mrs - all nice.  The only show shirt I have is the Vegas from the bundle and is is very light weight.
    I do this too, somehow it has still happened. Never mind!
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • TinaETinaE Posts: 1,484
    I always wash mine inside out on a gentle cycle with mild detergent but no fabric softener. I always hang them on a hanger to dry (then you don't have to iron them). But sometimes you get one that isn't of such good quality. I have one where the pressure literally crumbled off after the first wash...well, I wear that as a sleep shirt ;)
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • I also never put my shirts in the dryer. One trip through the dryer is instant shrinkage and cracked print for any of the recent shirts. I think Bella is kinda garbage compared to other brands they’ve used. And the woman’s shirt sizes are ridiculous. They should just be called kids sizes. Ok I’m done ranting…
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,098
    Inside out, 30 degrees, 40 min..all my shirts are in very good condition..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 370
    How do the collar of the shirts hold up. Most of my tees from the 2018 tour the neck rolls on them and won’t lay flat anymore. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,497
    They are the cheapest possible  t shirt. Gildan. Not good
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • VAPJFANVAPJFAN Posts: 64
    Does the merchandise tent still open at 1 on day of the show or does it vary any?
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable
  • OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 769
    I hope they go back to putting the main graphic on the front of the shirt. I would like to see it while I'm wearing it.
    I get that this has made the show specific shirts distinct from the general tour shirts, which IS nice, but I want to be able to see the design. They don't look like anything special from the front, and actually many are.
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    I also never put my shirts in the dryer. One trip through the dryer is instant shrinkage and cracked print for any of the recent shirts. I think Bella is kinda garbage compared to other brands they’ve used. And the woman’s shirt sizes are ridiculous. They should just be called kids sizes. Ok I’m done ranting…
    Lol rant on.  They need to hear it.  The shirts suck
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,221
    VAPJFAN said:
    Does the merchandise tent still open at 1 on day of the show or does it vary any?

Yes @ 1pm. For updates check https://www.instagram.com/mrtsurt/ .

• FlavafrazFlavafraz Posts: 416
    Please switch to something with soft organic cotton I think most be ok with the price difference 
  • gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 442
    I know there’s an outdoor merch tent opening hours before the shows.  They’re still selling these shirts indoors at the venue correct !?!  (Yeah I haven’t been to a show in a minute.)