FS-Ohana Tickets to N1 & N2

Wanted to post here before putting it out to a bigger group of potential buyers.  Due to family obligations I will be unable to attend the Ohana Festival this year.  I purchased 2 tickets for both N1 and N2.  Would be willing to sell the tickets as a group or break them up by night.  Friday night show with Stevie Nicks, Khruangbin, and Brittany Howard is already sold out.  Saturday's show with Ed and Jack White (just saw him at the Shoreline and he was awesome) is likely to sell out.  Offering the tickets for $160 a piece (I will eat the $27 per per ticket handling fee) $320 for the pair.  A savings of $54....
I will also Fed Ex the wrist band "tickets" to you so you can have them in time....

Comments

• Just received tickets in mail.....looking to move them.  $125 per ticket per night.  With handling they were selling for $187 a piece.  Let me know
  • Sent you a PM
    1995 - Sacramento; San Francisco; San Jose. 1996 - Seattle. 1997 - Oakland. 1998 - San Diego; Sacramento. 1999 - Bridge School Benefit. 2000 - Sacramento; San Francisco. 2001 - Bridge School Benefit. 2002 - Seattle. 2003 - San Francisco; Las Vegas; Bridge School Benefit. 2004 - Bridge School Benefit. 2005 - The Gorge. 2006 - San Diego; San Francisco; Portland; Bridge School Benefit. 2009 - Portland. 2013 - Los Angeles; Oakland.
  • Tickets for both nights sold....