Options

i'm gonna buy these

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited November 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2569473753&category=41422

and build them into a normal hammond box and have a single knob for a static filter. like the crybaby Q dunlop sells.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    fasel inductor?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i have no idea. could be.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    i have no idea. could be.

it is but you have to get your own.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    que??

you going for it? it's all yours if you do. i have another vox on the way i can play with.
  • Options
    que??

you going for it? it's all yours if you do. i have another vox on the way i can play with.

no. I was saying the inductor on the board upper left corner the red one is a fasel inductor, but it dosen't come with the deal, I was asking what you would get.
  • Options
    no, the inductor is included. just the pot is missing.
  • Options
    from an article i just found:

"The final pedal I wish to discuss is the CryBaby with the reddish brown circular inductor. For some inexplicable reason it sounds entirely different from the others. Maybe it’s the relationship of the shaft to the pot, I don’t know. It is smooth and warm with lots of tone. It reminds me of a good jazz style wah, if there was such a thing."
  • Options
    I swear it said inductor not included. If it is great.
  • Options
    this is gonna be awesome. think stone's riff on "no way".
  • Options
    this is gonna be awesome. think stone's riff on "no way".

I can hear it now. And you get to name it too. Sorry Dr. Quack is copyrighted.
  • Options
    i'm thinking "zoquo"

after i ishnuu, i like to zoquo.
  • Options
    new plan.

old vox wah: take out guts. use casing and pot as expression pedal for something.

put old vox guts in hammond box for Q box b/c i'm getting a really cool harmonic resonance thing happening with my vox right now and that's the sound i want in a stomper.

new vox wah: build into full blown modded wah with TB, gain, volume and sweep mods.

i'd rather spend the money on a new fasel and pot than old stuff that i don't know the operating status of.

oh, and i just sold one of my A/B boxes to a dude in england that's bidding on my loop bypasser so that's what i'll use to buy the fasel and fulltone pot.
  • Options
    sweet