Sold

aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
edited August 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Long shot in here, I know. But since I can't post on Stubhub or TM due to will-call:

I have for sale one VIP Keel Package for Manchester Orchestra at the Majestic Ventura Theater on 9/30/22. Package includes a GA ticket, early entry to the venue, early access to merch, a signed VIP poster, a beanie, and a tote bag. Selling for well below face. Original cost was $105, will sell for $75.

Packages are will-call only. But I've been assured that there will be no problem transferring ownership to whomever purchases this. I will just need full name and email address, and will send you confirmation once the name change has been done. Thanks!
Post edited by aisleseats on

Comments

• BH76306BH76306 Posts: 98
    Oh man, taking the kids to Disneyland that day before Ohana or else I would've been all over this.
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    BH76306 said:
    Oh man, taking the kids to Disneyland that day before Ohana or else I would've been all over this.
    Yeah, I'm kinda bummed that I can't go. My friends are forcing me to go to Wu Tang Clan & NAS that night instead. Don't really want to. But they're giving me a free place to crash for a week near Ohana, so I have to go with the flow. LOL
  • Just shot you a message in the event this is still available.  :)