Please "Release" me for my 20th Show in Nashville or St.Louis/0 for 19 Thus far

KCjamKCjam Posts: 135
I have been wanting this song live and in person for about two decades now.  Always sounds great on the Bootlegs!
Have had some bad luck with it over the years.  In Noblesville in 2010, due to lightning storms and traffic, we missed it by about a minute and 30 seconds.  Came in on Last Exit as the second song. 

So if I can get it at either of these two shows, I would be so grateful!

I will take a 0.050 batting average on Release!

So if not Nashville for my 20th, hopefully for St. Louis as my 21st show.

Comments

• hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Lets do it Ed....in STL
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,517
    Sounds like me an indifference.  I've had a shittonne of Ledbetter's, but only one indifference in 28ish shows (I think I got it around #19).  It's amazing how a song can get played with a solid amount of regularaity but you can miss it every time.

I hope you get it!
  • KCjamKCjam Posts: 135
    hrd2imgn said:
    Lets do it Ed....in STL
    Yes!  Ed (As setlist maker), please include Release on the Setlist.

Not sure if there has ever been an occasion where Release was played at back to back shows.  Would love to have it in Nashville and St. Louis!

Of course if you take Louisville's Bourbon and Beyond out of the equation because it is a festival.  Then you would have back to back strictly PJ shows. 
    Zod said:
    Sounds like me an indifference.  I've had a shittonne of Ledbetter's, but only one indifference in 28ish shows (I think I got it around #19).  It's amazing how a song can get played with a solid amount of regularaity but you can miss it every time.

I hope you get it!
    Thanks!  And agreed on your post.  I saw the request on here for Sleight of Hand which very rarely gets played.  Much more rarely than Release and I have had it 2 times.  And Indifference I have only gotten one time if my memory serves me correctly.  

Sleight of Hand is a great song too.  I thought it was great live both times.  

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Release in STL! It’s been too long! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    Release in St. Louis...it's gonna happen!
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • DissidentRival74DissidentRival74 Six One Five Posts: 150
    I'd definitely be cool with Release in Nashville.  But really hoping for Hard To Imagine  =)
    "I'm only civil because I don't know any swear words."
    I'd definitely be cool with Release in Nashville.  But really hoping for Hard To Imagine  =)
    How about Release into Hard to Imagine! Then start Rocking with maybe Go, Animal, Quick Escape, Whoever Said, Hail Hail etc..
    KCjam said:
    How about Release into Hard to Imagine! Then start Rocking with maybe Go, Animal, Quick Escape, Whoever Said, Hail Hail etc..
    I could get behind this.  If we are just throwing it out there to see if it sticks: 
    Release -> HTI ->Force of Nature 
  • rbandhbrbandhb Posts: 119
    Big time approve this message. 
    Bonner Springs 2000
    Bonner Springs 2003
    Council Bluffs 2003
    Kansas City 2010
    Atlanta Music Midtown 2012
    Wrigley Field 2013
    Seattle 2013
    St Louis 2014
    Tulsa 2014
    Lincoln 2014
    MSG 1 2016
    MSG 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2016
    Wrigley 2 2016
    Seattle 1 2018
    Seattle 2 2018
    Missoula 2018
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    KCjam said:
    I could get behind this.  If we are just throwing it out there to see if it sticks: 
    I love Hard to Imagine and like Force of Nature a lot.  I am on board with this.  So for the sake of argument (Hoping that it happens of course), may I add Lightning Bolt, Retrograde, and Johnny Guitar to the list.  Wishful thinking but yes, hoping that it sticks.

KCjam said:
    KCjam said:
    I love Hard to Imagine and like Force of Nature a lot.  I am on board with this.  So for the sake of argument (Hoping that it happens of course), may I add Lightning Bolt, Retrograde, and Johnny Guitar to the list.  Wishful thinking but yes, hoping that it sticks.

Sounds great!  Just ready for this one!!
    Going to bump this as it gets closer.
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,469
    edited September 2022
    I would love this as well. Haven't heard it live yet
    Post edited by deb1211 on
    deb1211 said:
    I would love this as well. Haven't heard it live yet
    We can hope!  
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Release is great, I hope we get it at one of these shows!
    One more time as we get closer.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Really hoping we get a release opener tonight! 
    Yes! Let’s hope! I am going to keep my expectations low though so as to not be too disappointed if it doesn’t happen 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Release in STL! Not since 1994!! Let’s goooooo!!!!
    www.cluthelee.com