2 Tickets to the Exclusive Pearl Jam Concert on September 10 at The Apollo Theatre in NYC

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,221
edited August 2022 in The Porch

Your bid supports: The Kristen Ann Carr Fund

Donated by: SiriusXM

Get ready to see Pearl Jam rock the stage at The Apollo on September 10th at this exclusive concert with SiriusXM!

You and a guest will have the opportunity to go to this invitation-only concert, as part of SiriusXM's Small Stage Series. The show was originally planned around the release of the group’s critically acclaimed chart-topping eleventh full-length, Gigaton, originally released in 2020.

In celebration of the album and subsequent tour, the band has released the revamped Gigaton (Tour Edition). It features 11 live songs recorded during the band’s triumphant return to the road in 2021.

Dates
  • Experience occurs on Sep 10, 2022.

Additional Lot
Details
  • Valid for 2 people.
  • Minor must be accompanied by an adult.
  • Approximate duration: 2 hours.
  • Does not include a meet & greet.
  • Winners and guests will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination — final dose 14 days before event to attend. Additional health measures may be required.
  • The Apollo Theater is an intimate venue. Your seatlocation will not be known until the day before the show.  Your tickets will be sent to you electronically and will not be transferable once issued to the names provided.
Lot #2494502

Rules & Regulations
  • Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
  • Travel and accommodations are not included.
  • We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Decorum and adherence to all rules and guidelines are a must.
  • All Charitybuzz winners are expected to follow COVID guidelines set by state and local governments or event organizers. Failure to comply with guidelines (i.e. face coverings, temperature readings, social distancing measure, etc.) may result in forfeiture of the experience and the final purchase price.
  • Should this travel be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e. weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, on a extended redemption window, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds will be issued.

About
the Charity
Lot page thumb
The Kristen Ann Carr Fund
Provides grants for cancer research and seeks to improve all aspects of cancer patient life, emphasizing adolescents, and young adults.
Explore the full auction

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    this will go for big $
  • Not that I'd win, but I haven't used Charitybuzz in a while, and they sent me a discount the other day, $500 off a bid of $2500 or more, and made no mention of this lol. But that's still too rich for my blood.
    May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    CROJAM95 said:
    this will go for big $
    Believe the pair in 2020 sold for $30,000
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,837
    edited August 2022
    The current high bidder is serious.  I pushed it up another couple thousand and still couldn't get to the top.  
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,837
    100 Pacer said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    this will go for big $
    That is insane.  I feel like this show has a little less luster since it is no longer the debut of Gigaton and such.  It probably will be a better show because of that though.  

What a back to back experience though.  Apollo to MSG.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    100 Pacer said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    this will go for big $
    heavy hitters for anything NYC PJ Related, glad $ will go to a good cause

• laa1025laa1025 Posts: 138
    Interesting to see the duration listed. Also, haven't received anything about vaccination status.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,785
    Current bid $7,250.
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Yeah, no.
    Ive got two kids’  college tuition to pay for.
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,400
    That escalated quickly. Back to hoping for Sirius to pull through!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,221
    Get_Right said:
    Current bid $7,250.

Yep, and 10 day's to go.
    CROJAM95 said:
    this will go for big $

Indeed it will.
    Current bid $9000. 
    6 day's left. $12,500 right now.