Iso Toronto tickets!!

Looking for 2 T.O tickets!

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Looking for 2 T.O tickets!
    pair up in the 300's right now
  • demetrios said:
    I already have someone I am doing a co-ordinated drop with. Thx though.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Looking for 2 T.O tickets!
    There were a few drops today. Did you get lucky?
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 826
    Go to TM right now - 120 row 5, $157!
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • nbenson83nbenson83 Posts: 2
    edited August 2022
    I'm looking for 2 Toronto tickets... or Hamilton!
    Post edited by nbenson83 on
  • Just listed 2 in 121 for TO
  • F gone already.... 
  • Looking for ok - decent T.o tickets  bump... 
  • I've just listed my 2 tickets for the Toronto Show on Ticketmaster - Section 324, Row 16, Seat 5-6. For some reason sections highlighted in blue are saying "No seats available", but if you click on the section and the seat, the tickets pop up to be purchased.
  • i have a I have a spare pair for Toronto, section 104 , section 26 seats 11 and 12. Have not been able to figure out selling them so for now I would walk in with whoever gets them. If I can figure out the reselling thing on TM will do that this evening. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf