ISO one ticket to MSG! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL Posts: 760
edited August 2022 in The Porch
Hey!! New Yorker here looking for that MSG ticket!!! PLEASE message me if you have an extra!!Β 

I havent had to buy a scalped ticket to The Garden since 1998... I do still have my BREATH sign though!Β 

Please help a sister out, if possible. Thank you!!!

Comments

• lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 383
    Who isn’t looking for an MSG ticket? Wait at the box office day of show. That’s my only
    plan it’s over 600 bucks to sit in the upper deck currently.Β 
  • Hi, new to this, what tickets can you get at the box office the day of the show? Thanks!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,785
    Also lookingΒ  =)
  • GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL Posts: 760
    edited August 2022
    Hi, new to this, what tickets can you get at the box office the day of the show? Thanks!
    It will be mayhem... But TM and most venues do day of drops!
    Post edited by GTFLYGIRL on
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,820
    www.pearljam.com/get-tickets and you have 24 hours if you haven't already won 10C tickets to that specific show.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,820
    GTFLYGIRL said:
    Hi, new to this, what tickets can you get at the box office the day of the show? Thanks!
    It will be mayhem... But in 2015 a few of friends of mine waited in a crazy line and scored day of. It was sooo last minute too... Like i think i was already in the venue when they got their tix (They did let the GA in early though because it was so hot- made us wait, like, underneath the Garden.. in these hallways... It was weird... and so worth it...lol)

They usually do let the GA line in a bit early so they can get situated up front.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    GTFLYGIRL said:
    It will be mayhem... But in 2015 a few of friends of mine waited in a crazy line and scored day of. It was sooo last minute too... Like i think i was already in the venue when they got their tix (They did let the GA in early though because it was so hot- made us wait, like, underneath the Garden.. in these hallways... It was weird... and so worth it...lol)

They usually do let the GA line in a bit early so they can get situated up front.
    No. This was different. We sat in pens... Like each held about 15 people... in the basement of the garden for a few hours before we got to get in early and sit on the floor.Β 
    Who isn’t looking for an MSG ticket? Wait at the box office day of show. That’s my only
    Looks like we are all getting yet abother chance!! 🀞🀞🀞🀞

Imagine going from nothing to GA!!!Β 

*she dreams in color*Β  πŸ₯°msgπŸ₯°

GTFLYGIRL said:
    Looks like we are all getting yet abother chance!! 🀞🀞🀞🀞

Imagine going from nothing to GA!!!Β 

*she dreams in color*Β  πŸ₯°msgπŸ₯°

Hey a 5% chance is still a chance right haha I put in for MSG and Nashville second just one ticket. So we’ll seeΒ 
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 632
    Are they posting odds or just a guess at 5%?
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

aidt17 said:
    Oh I’m just guessing. Might be even less haha
    aidt17 said:
    Oh I’m just guessing. Might be even less haha
    I think 5% for MSG is better odds than truly exist!! Damn....I am.praying for my miracle tomorrow!!

Still looking for ANY ticket in though!! Will YOU be my miracle??? πŸ˜πŸ˜‡β€οΈ
    BUMP For MSG, please!!
    Bump... Please help me out with one if you can!! πŸ₯°
  • Hoping for a miracle single ticket too.Β 
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    Oh Please Ticket Gods... Please send me a ticket... πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»