Camden concert jammers!!!

Hey guys! I’m not on FB so just wondering what’s new, who’s going to Camden, etc etc! 😊

Comments

• a5pja5pj Posts: 3,880
    Was just there for a show the other night. Venues great, there's a few places to hang around the venue before, but I'd rather hang out in Philly then maybe Uber over or something.
    Plus parking was 40$ everywhere.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• a5pj said:
    Was just there for a show the other night. Venues great, there's a few places to hang around the venue before, but I'd rather hang out in Philly then maybe Uber over or something.
    Yeah, I’ve been there quite a few times for Dead, DMB and PJ in 2006 and 2008. The venue is great but the location is not the best. Hanging in the parking lot shouldn’t be bad. I just hope to connect with some jammers before the concert and have a great time! 
  • I’m fired up for PJ Camden, it will be here quick!!  First time at this venue. I’ve only seen them in Hartford and Boston. Debating whether to tailgate or pregame in Philly. I’ll be singing as loud as I can! 
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,442
    a5pj said:
    Yeah, I’ve been there quite a few times for Dead, DMB and PJ in 2006 and 2008. The venue is great but the location is not the best. Hanging in the parking lot shouldn’t be bad. I just hope to connect with some jammers before the concert and have a great time! 
    Was there a few weeks ago for DMB and had a blast! Camden’s not a great area but it’s a great venue. Was a really good tailgate scene for DMB, and I’m expecting the same to be true for PJ. For those coming from out of town though, I’d recommend staying across the river in Philly cause there’s much more to do. 
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,880
    steven87 said:
    a5pj said:
    Was there a few weeks ago for DMB and had a blast! Camden’s not a great area but it’s a great venue. Was a really good tailgate scene for DMB, and I’m expecting the same to be true for PJ. For those coming from out of town though, I’d recommend staying across the river in Philly cause there’s much more to do. 

That's the curreent plan, have to get a hotel and uber should be fine before and after.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?