exhausted's daily ebay drool

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads

Comments

• Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    You could always take a loan...

She IS a beauty.
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    that's lovely. Simple and beautiful
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    in reality, i'd rather have the 2 PUPs.
    http://www.southpawguitars.com/lpspectv.html
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    in reality, i'd rather have the 2 PUPs.
    http://www.southpawguitars.com/lpspectv.html

hell man even the new faded specials like this aren't too bad they sound really good to me. That would be the way to go just get new tuners and eventually maybe some better pups.

$770 instead of 3 grand.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i'd love a P90 loaded sg someday.

or i could get the mirror image of ed's dearly departed.
    http://www.southpawguitars.com/sgteal.html

naw, i've seen that colour in person and i don't dig it.

i want wine red or cherry.
  • Options
    i'd love a P90 loaded sg someday.

or i could get the mirror image of ed's dearly departed.
    http://www.southpawguitars.com/sgteal.html

naw, i've seen that colour in person and i don't dig it.

i want wine red or cherry.

I hate the flip flop. You know what would be cool TV Yellow. Wine Red or Cherry are my faves too.
  • Options
    coolest tele to come out in recent memory.
  • Options
    I wonder if P-90's or Filtertrons (Gretsch) would fit into the slots of those Dearmond 2K's
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    I wonder if P-90's or Filtertrons (Gretsch) would fit into the slots of those Dearmond 2K's

I've wondered myself... my telesonic looks like it would take a soapbar, but I would hate to mess with it's mojo... The DeArmond 2K's are pretty damned nice pickups by themselves.

That double-pup LP Jr. sure as hell is a pretty guitar...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    speaking of cool teles.
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2576127620&category=2384&rd=1

now that's my kind of tele. Absolutely beautiful.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    I've wondered myself... my telesonic looks like it would take a soapbar, but I would hate to mess with it's mojo... The DeArmond 2K's are pretty damned nice pickups by themselves.

That double-pup LP Jr. sure as hell is a pretty guitar...

this is true, you wouldn't want to screw up an already badass guitar.
  • Options
    now that's my kind of tele. Absolutely beautiful.

too bad it would cost an absolute fortune to ship here. i'd take this over the 52 RI.
  • Options
    too bad it would cost an absolute fortune to ship here. i'd take this over the 52 RI.

I would too. I love the binding on those. The Candy Apple Red ones are also a favorite.

to bad you couldn't have it shipped somewhere close in montana and come pick it up.
  • Options
    I would too. I love the binding on those. The Candy Apple Red ones are also a favorite.

to bad you couldn't have it shipped somewhere close in montana and come pick it up.

it's in england. i'm also watching this.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2576510789&category=38079&rd=1
  • Options
    damn, that's cool too. I've been thinking about getting a bass lately. good price.
  • Options
    i'm guessing you've got an amp model in your recorder that you could use for bass?

i'd like one but again, can't really justify it. i'm doing my recordings with acoustic foundations and electric icing i've decided.
  • Options

My mom lives in Eureka, Montana, about 7 miles from the Canadian border. And I have a cousin who lives in Calgary and drives between Montana and Calgary around pretty much every holiday. You ever need a favor... always happy to help a jammer gearhead...
  • Options
    My mom lives in Eureka, Montana, about 7 miles from the Canadian border. And I have a cousin who lives in Calgary and drives between Montana and Calgary around pretty much every holiday. You ever need a favor... always happy to help a jammer gearhead...

thanks. i'll have to keep that in mind if i ever find a hot deal in the states. mind you, i'm sure the government has some way to get their cut, even if someone else brings it across the border.
  • Options
    How would they know you bought it here? Just tell 'em you've had it for years...
  • Options
    How would they know you bought it here? Just tell 'em you've had it for years...

i'd be more worried about the person trying to carry it across. mind you, if it's used, should be easier.
  • Options
    i'd be more worried about the person trying to carry it across. mind you, if it's used, should be easier.

Well, that's what I mean... whoever takes it across the border just tells them that it's been theirs for years. If they even ask. Although if it's sitting there in the cardboard shipping container, it might raise eyebrows...
  • Options

hey pearl this is the guitar i've been desperate to try out (it looks awesome - kind of a gibson/tele hybrid in my eyes).. i havent found any guitar shops that stock it though, they have to order it.. if only i had the money :s

why did i have to pick such an expensive hobby
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    "It is I, with the empty bladder!"

www.nowalletevolution.com
  • Options
    Originally posted by dan_alive
    hey pearl this is the guitar i've been desperate to try out (it looks awesome - kind of a gibson/tele hybrid in my eyes).. i havent found any guitar shops that stock it though, they have to order it.. if only i had the money :s

See... everyone likes my guitar! Woo hoo!