Options

ISO 2 GA MSG Tix

Hello,

My daughter starts college at Parsons this September and cannot make any other shows except MSG and really wants to hit her first show. I was fortunate enough to bring my son to the Seattle shows a few years ago, and gave him a magical experience that he and I will never forget. In 2016, me and two other dudes were lucky enough to get the mic for part of Even Flow at the 2nd MSG show. In 2013 my ex-wife and my older daughter and I were lucky enough to hang backstage at voodoo festival and talk to Mike about Crohn’s disease (my ex has Crohn’s…) and to say hello to Eddie and shake Eddie’s hand (he was super kind and even played our favorite song from the then new album “Sirens.”)

My younger daughter has been wanting to go with me to a show for a long time now, especially with all the amazing experiences the rest of the family have had with the band. Covid hit and the world shut down. I had to drop my four European lottery ticket wins because they were rebooked far apart, and then this tour there are no dates my younger daughter can hit because of college, except MSG. Needless to say, the 2nd hand pricing on tickets is insane, and even the 1st hand Ticketmaster pricing is insane with some packages that were being offered. I won’t get down on the band for that because it is just the way of the world right now. 

If anyone decides they cannot go and has GA pit tickets or relatively close tickets to the stage, it would really make her year. I won lottery for Camden but she cannot go because it is a school day/night. They aren’t great seats but I’ll gladly trade as well offer up cash for two great MSG tickets. 

Forever in your debt,
Jeff
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jkalmanjkalman Posts: 75
    edited August 2022
    Bump. Still looking. If you're dumping your tickets for some reason, please consider us if you're getting rid of two decent tickets...  Thanks!