Options

fair price for a 2000 lefty american strat

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
help me set my buy-it-now. i think it's going to hit the market tonight. stock except for the shielding and a mute switch.

the one's out there now are set at $600US but they're older and more molested than mine. however, i doubt any will sell for that.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    lefty's are worth more. there are fewer. Why not 575 or 590. That seems more than fair even cheap.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    yeah. they're $930US new and they haven't changed since 2000 (1999 i think actually).

2/3 of new i guess is fair.

*sigh*

i don't really want to dump it but i don't need two.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    yeah. they're $930US new and they haven't changed since 2000 (1999 i think actually).

2/3 of new i guess is fair.

*sigh*

i don't really want to dump it but i don't need two.

List it at 600. Selling it will allow you to recoup some of what you have recently spent and provide funding to further your addiction.

search the PH-3's I finally put mine up.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i found it. it should go for a decent amount of money anyway. it's definitely an interesting pedal.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    List it at 600. Selling it will allow you to recoup some of what you have recently spent and provide funding to further your addiction.

yeah. things might change in a huge way here pretty soon so i need to bring down the debt load a bit. i'll know by the weekend if the jazzbastard has to go up too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    i found it. it should go for a decent amount of money anyway. it's definitely an interesting pedal.

I'm hoping for 75 or 80 considering they are $110 new. It's pretty complex.

I stayed away from NotKLONFULLTONEZVEXCUMLICKER
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    I'm hoping for 75 or 80 considering they are $110 new. It's pretty complex.

I stayed away from NotKLONFULLTONEZVEXCUMLICKER

yes. kudos for not putting "WOWWWWWZA!!!" in the title.
  • Options
    I got excited for a minute and almost put Shazam!!!!! but the moment passed.