The Apollo show

Love the fact that tickets are being given away only to those who have satellite radio subscriptions to Sirius.  This company is a company that years ago PJ would have hated.  They're pushy ignorant fucks who try to take your soul when you try and cancel.

Comments

• Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    edited August 2022
    Holdsie said:
    They're pushy ignorant fucks who try to take your soul when you try and cancel.

You serious?

My 3 months for $1 promo was up today so I went to cancel. Got them down to $5/month instead of $23.
    Post edited by Jumb0 on
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    Jumb0 said:
    Holdsie said:

You serious?

My 3 months for $1 promo was up today so I went to cancel. Got them down to $5/month instead of $23.
    That’s how they get you. Promo is up and they make you a deal so now you’re paying 5x what you signed up for….so Sirius wins, right?
    $5/month is hardly my soul.
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    Jumb0 said:
    $5/month is hardly my soul.
    No doubt. Just saying, Sirius wins. 
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited August 2022
    Jumb0 said:
    Holdsie said:

You serious?

That right there is why I hate them.  I don’t want to negotiate every couple of months.  It’s like haggling over a car except not worth it 

as soon as stern retires, I’m done 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    This is funny 

I’ve never paid them more than $9 a month over 10 yrs, prob 13-14

i guess you aren’t a closer 🤣
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited August 2022
    CROJAM95 said:
    This is funny 

I’ve never paid them more than $9 a month over 10 yrs, prob 13-14

Amex gives me a $20 streaming credit every month so anything less than 20 doesn’t matter 

That’s my workaround 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    We don’t pay anything for the one vehicle.  Lifetime came with the purchase. 
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 412
    not true.  you can enter via the PJ 10 club newsletter as well as mail in a postcard.
  • Anyone else not getting the pop up to enter?
    CROJAM95 said:

You don't even have to be "a closer". Just tell them you want to cancel and they will bend over to keep you.