Options

in order to control my pedal habit....

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
since i now have everything i wanted and my board is the way i like it, i took the extreme step of taking zip ties and locking everything down. every signal and power cable is now zip tied into bundles and can't move.

i figure i'll use my laziness to my advantage. if i wanted to buy another pedal, i'd have to cut a shit load of zip ties etc. etc. and i'm just too lazy.

this should work. for about a week.:o
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    yeah. I just worry to much about money. works for me. Everytime I want something I remember it's December christmas time and I won't have the money.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i just remembered we have to buy bookshelves too. ooops.

and i'm trying to find a way to avoid putting my strat up for sale. i really don't want to.

thank god that kid thing didn't happen.
  • Options
    Originally posted by exhausted
    since i now have everything i wanted and my board is the way i like it, i took the extreme step of taking zip ties and locking everything down. every signal and power cable is now zip tied into bundles and can't move.

i figure i'll use my laziness to my advantage. if i wanted to buy another pedal, i'd have to cut a shit load of zip ties etc. etc. and i'm just too lazy.

this should work. for about a week.:o

I'll send you a pair of cutting shears for Christmas. They're only a couple of bucks,,, but they'll cost you a fortune
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
  • Options
    i thought you were sending me the vintage paul. i'll pay with a couple kidneys and a liver.

Nah. The mail room guys would probably eat them.

Looks like my pedals not going to sell so I wont be able to buy a delay.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    i thought you were sending me the vintage paul. i'll pay with a couple kidneys and a liver.

Uh oh,
    It didn't get there yet?
    I hope I insured it!
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
    Nah. The mail room guys would probably eat them.

lots of time on that phaser. don't worry. what else is up?
  • Options
    lots of time on that phaser. don't worry. what else is up?

nothing. In reality I have plenty of money but I like to keep enough in reserve that I'm ok when shitty things happen. Perhaps I am wierd. I live as if I were broke.

However I think I have determined it is a switch that is the switch fucking up and causing noise in the DC. It's worked fine this week. I need to take the pots out to clean them as they are a bit dusty but I think I'll put it on Ebay as well. I want to get that Barber Tone Press with the pretty green LED.
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    Originally posted by Pacomc79

What were you selling??
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    Originally posted by El_Kabong
    What were you selling??

Boss PH-3
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    nothing. In reality I have plenty of money but I like to keep enough in reserve that I'm ok when shitty things happen. Perhaps I am wierd. I live as if I were broke.

smart man. i lived like that until i bought my house and car. once the car is paid for, i'll be golden again.