ISO Two for NYC. Hoping I am due some PJ luck

AKmattAKmatt Posts: 35
edited August 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Yup, I know, everyone is looking for tickets to the NYC shows.  But, I'll throw it out there and hope for some good fortune.  My buddy, Jeremy (yes, that is his real name) and I cannot complain about life at the moment, but between the two of us, we have taken a silver sombrero on PJ shows this year (struck out 3 times in a game for the non-baseball fans).  Sacramento.  Vienna.  Prague.

Jeremy was going to a wedding in NorCal back in May, so he swapped his Phoenix tickets for Sacramento to catch the show on the same trip.  He found out that show was cancelled as he was checking into his hotel. 

I was on a guys trip to Europe with a different buddy last month, before meeting up with my wife for our couple's vacation.  I was taking this buddy to his first Pearl Jam shows in Vienna and Prague.  It was at his wife's insistence that we go to Europe for a couple shows. We were sitting in line to get to the floor in Vienna when the show was cancelled.  At least Prague was cancelled the night before, so it gave a chance to enjoy the city (Prague is really a hidden gem in Europe, and no regrets missing out on the merch for that one to explore the city).  Even ran into Mike walking down the stairs from the castle in Prague! I couldn't try to make Amsterdam, because I had an already planned trip with my wife in the Alps right after the Prague show (like I said, can't really complain about life at the moment).  Despite living in Oregon, I didn't attempt any of the West Coast dates, because I had to be in DC the second week of May.  And well, I already had tickets in hand for Vienna and Prague.  We are now looking to be shut out on PJ this year.  Looking at work calendars, NYC is the only real date that works, and we can get direct flights PDX-JFK.  I was hoping against hope they would add a date or two somewhere in the PacNW after Denver, but it looks like that isn't going to happen.  

I can fly stand by, so last minute tickets are not an issue for travel.  Though, hopefully Jeremy and I don't have the cancelled show curse this year.  Not sure I can handle another cancelled show far from home. 
Post edited by AKmatt on