Live Streams

With the cancellations, fans missing out on seeing the band, and the cost of travel… do you think we get any live streams this fall on Nugs?

We know how good the production team is from the band is and how easy it would be. My wife and I are also expecting our first child in a few weeks and there will be no fall shows for us so selfishly streaming works perfect lol. Safe travels, best of luck, and enjoy the fall run to all who go! 

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,867
    Would love to see this. Plenty of other bands are doing this. It's great for fans who are interested and another revenue stream for the band. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,682
    I wish! 
    Someday Pearl Jam will use Nugs for a live video stream.

This September they will be airing their Apollo show live on SiriusXM PJ Radio.
  • ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,075
    Nugs did an atrocious job with Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot stream. The band went with Flymachine for their Solid Sound shows. Those presentations were much better. Nugs' job with the Golden Smog shows in April were not very good either.

Now if PJ's regular camera crew did all the work and Nugs' just broadcast it, then that would be great. I don't know if Nugs requires use of their own team or what.

ceska said:

Now if PJ's regular camera crew did all the work and Nugs' just broadcast it, then that would be great. I don't know if Nugs requires use of their own team or what.

That's what I would want too. Pearl Jam's camera crew to film it and let Nugs take care of the PayPerView stream access.