Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Pretty good game to attend so far

Judge unreal

Watching  on YES, listening for PJ being played in the background 

got outta work early, nice way to spend the afternoon
  • paylingpayling Posts: 338
    BH76306 said:
    If anyone is there today, would love to hear if anything is involved for PJ outside of the shirt giveaway.
    I was there and hoping for a McCready National anthem or EV 7th inning stretch but neither happened. PJ songs were played intermittently and there was an announcer/ jumbotron shout out to 10C fans at one point but that was it.  2 rows in the 10C sections won PJ gift bags, don’t know what was in them. 
    PA
  • SR91748SR91748 Posts: 144
    Hope 10C offers the shirt up here -. Ms fan. Great win today, and last night was something else.
  • payling said:
    Anyone know what was in the PJ gift bag that was given to a row in 2 of the sections?
    I was fortunate enough to win! We each got an individual funko pop figure of a band member, home show hat and coasters, 10c trading cards, & pj scarf. It was a great day. Though I thought we’d hear more pj songs for walk up music or playing between innings. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,225
    SR91748 said:
    Hope 10C offers the shirt up here.

Hope so too.
  • paylingpayling Posts: 338
    payling said:
    Anyone know what was in the PJ gift bag that was given to a row in 2 of the sections?
    I was fortunate enough to win! We each got an individual funko pop figure of a band member, home show hat and coasters, 10c trading cards, & pj scarf. It was a great day. Though I thought we’d hear more pj songs for walk up music or playing between innings. 
    Cool score! Same re expected more PJ songs etc.  was hoping for Mike to play the anthem. Still a fun day!
    PA
  • smile6680smile6680 Posts: 378
    payling said:
    payling said:
    Cool score! Same re expected more PJ songs etc.  was hoping for Mike to play the anthem. Still a fun day!
    That's awesome. congrats on the win.