the gear page

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited February 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
is sort of like an alcoholic working as a night watchman at a brewery.

what a bad way to create need for things you never even knew existed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:

yes indeed. I'm going to end up with a ridiculously good guitar and gear I'm nowhere near worthy of.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i've been in that state for too long.

but i found this little gadget.

http://www.tonebone.com/tbone-dragster.htm#dragsterdev

and i want to see if it really will bring my POD alive like i've seen people raving.

but i'm skeptical because i can't see what difference it'll make after passing through an engaged pedal.
    exhausted wrote:
    i've been in that state for too long.

but i found this little gadget.

http://www.tonebone.com/tbone-dragster.htm#dragsterdev

and i want to see if it really will bring my POD alive like i've seen people raving.

but i'm skeptical because i can't see what difference it'll make after passing through an engaged pedal.

smart canadians. seems like a brilliant contraption. It's a hobby, anyway, a lot healthier than drugs. Definately necessary on a wireless rig or any stinking buffer. I need one for the BR532, but I'll probably sell it.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    I've bumped heads with some of the regulars over there who think that they shit roses. It's starting to get old.
  • exhausted wrote:

Haha nice! Yeah thats kinda true... maybe i was happier in my ignorance of days gone by.
    (
    =) wah wah waaaah!!! ..........viking banjo hits of the 70's!
    (
    enharmonic wrote:
    I've bumped heads with some of the regulars over there who think that they shit roses. It's starting to get old.

yeah, an inherent problem with the guitar and trumpet playing community for some reason. It's not everyone, just a few fuckheads who think they know everything. I know enough to get me in trouble. I think socrates said, the only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing, thats about accurate.