Options

ISO Budapest Poster

involutionaryinvolutionary sun diego Posts: 105
What are some good ways to find & purchase a budapest poster? I was traveling and could not pick one up. Hoping to purchase and have it sent to my home. 

I see one gentleman who is offering the poster on eBay for $200. Is that the going rate for resale on PJ posters?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,538
    The 10c will have a sale at some point so keep an eye out. They usually are not announced ahead of time, but you should get an idea of the timing from early Euro shows being sold one at a time.  

I would hold off on paying $200 but if you just want it go for it.  You can look prior sales on other Euro posters on Ebay to get a sense of the going rates. I haven't been paying attention to prices in a while.  
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    I would not pay $200. I seriously doubt the 10 Club allotment will sell out so you should be able to get one easily when 10C posts them in the store after the tour. 
  • Options
    Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I will wait. 
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    If the ten club posters do sell out before you grab one, be patient with eBay. I’ve gotten posters for original price like a year later on eBay. Prices start out high and the FOMO people grab them, and then the prices will start to drop. Generally, poster prices go like this chart. Start out high, drop, and then as time goes by, they’ll start to go up again. 
  • Options
    hey thanks for letting me know. I appreciate the time you took to respond. Hopefully I’ll catch them on the official site - if not I will wait - like you suggested. Thanks again! :)
  • Options
    I landed one earlier in the week in the online store. Thanks - so glad it worked out -  Love this piece!