Some humble requests for VIENNA

JABKJABK Posts: 347
I've been a fan since Ten and Vienna next week will be my second PJ show ever after Prague 2018. This time my dear wife will be with me and we'll have a mini vacation in Vienna without the kids...our first ever in that category. And after 2,5 years of waiting we're finally going to see PJ together!!! I'm the hardcore fan, and my wife likes some of the songs and Eddies voice.

So to the requests then.

This might sound a little sad, but trust me, it's not. When I leave this world, my memorial service is going to be filled with some Pearl Jam. The songs I want to be played att my memorial are Release, The Long Road and Present Tense. Especially Present Tense is one of my life anthems. So if the band playes these songs in Vienna I'm going to have an outer body experience...that would be awesome!

Then I would like to have 3 of my favourite PJ songs played: Grievance, Glorified G and Black. I'll come up and play drums on those if that's what it takes 😉

Me and my wife have been together for 17 years and when we met I played some PJ to her, Betterman and Yellow Ledbetter. Her comments were this is great, and the singer is pretty good also ✌️ She also likes Sirens a lot. And she said to me that if PJ don't end the show with Ledbetter she'll be really disappointed!

Regardless if all of my and wifeys requests or just some of them get played, I know we're going to have a blast. With Covid, wars and everything going on in the world, we're just happy to be able to travel and go to a kickass concert.

See ya'll in Vienna next week!!!

Comments

• JABKJABK Posts: 347
    Who Ever Said and RVM tour debuted in Krakow? Please play them again in Vienna!!!
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,116
    Present Tense and Grievance please!!! No black or jeremy please!!