keeley really needs to quit marketing things as clean boosts

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://robertkeeley.com/product.php?id=26

it's a tremolo fer chrissakes. yes, having a volume adjustment like the voodoo lab unit is nice but really.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    booo. Robert its a tremelo. If you buy a 150 dollar tremelo for it's clean boost capabilities many people are going to look at you to see if you've gone crazy.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    booo. Robert its a tremelo. If you buy a 150 dollar tremelo for it's clean boost capabilities many people are going to look at you to see if you've gone crazy.

robert's a bit of a weenie sometimes on his site. and the mixed knobs look like ass too.
    Looks like he's cost cutting from all those shitty MT-2's Ugly. I'll stick with analog mike on this one thanks.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Originally posted by Pacomc79
    Looks like he's cost cutting from all those shitty MT-2's Ugly. I'll stick with analog mike on this one thanks.

this guy, http://www.indyguitarist.com has started to issue DIY kits for various pedals and a bunch of us requested one for the TR-2.
    cool. Have a good weekend.
    you too, man. i'm planning on tearing my entire rig apart this weekend and starting from scratch, adding one thing at a time.

avoiding real life is such a joy.
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    Originally posted by exhausted
    this guy, http://www.indyguitarist.com, has started to issue DIY kits for various pedals and a bunch of us requested one for the TR-2.

the link don't work
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    danke
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'