mike's fuzz tracks on "red mosquito"

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
that's the fuzz i want!!! now if only there was a way, short of tracking down mike and asking him, to figure out what pedal that is.

it's my ideal fuzz.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    i'm workin on it ex. i should have a prototype of my fuzz completed by this weekend. i'll see how i can tweak it to try to get that sound maybe.
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    that's awesome.

i think he's basically rolled the highs off from the guitar or maybe at the amp. hard to say.
  • TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    thats what i was thinking. he gets that fatter sound by rolling the highs off on the guitar.
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    Originally posted by Telesonic
    thats what i was thinking. he gets that fatter sound by rolling the highs off on the guitar.

uhhhh...whaaa??
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by GlorifiedG
    uhhhh...whaaa??

You have a tone knob on your geetar. Rolling off the highs means rotating the tone level to the lower numbers.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.