For Sale - x 2 10c tickets - BST, London 2022 - Saturday 9th July

SF260979SF260979 Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in The Porch
Hiya, we’ve got 2 x Saturday 9th July BST, Hyde Park, London 10 Club-15 tickets available for sale (in 10c area). Our friends sadly can’t go now as both have Covid 🙁 Anyone interested? - Getting a bit close now, price drop…£120 for the pair or near offer. They’re on the AXS/BST Apps so easy to transfer across after payment.
Post edited by SF260979 on

Comments

• Messaged!
  • SF260979SF260979 Posts: 4
    Messaged you back!
  • Murrin81Murrin81 Vancouver Posts: 14
    I travelled from Vancouver Canada to Oxford to meet my wife while I’m supporting her as a writer in University. She’s now decided she wants a separation/divorce and will not answer any of my calls as I sit here in Oxford getting ready to take the train to London. 

I’m extremely devastated heart broken. I could never have imagine this situation in my life. Am I the boxer or the bag…

I have an extra PJ ten club ticket and would love to share the love with someone who is down and out like myself. 

I actually have two brothers who are ten club member but both are back in Canada and it’s 2pm today July 9th. If someone in this forum knows ANYONE DOWN AND OUT WHO I SHARE THE LOVE WITH let me know. I don’t know how this forum works and don’t want to give my Uk or Canadian number. 

Please DM me on my Instagram… _murrin_ 

let me know why, I’ll post the photo with the lovely person I take. For any reason my wife reaches out I will delete this post asap AS I DONT WANT TO WASTE ANOTHER PERSONS TIME. 

Much love, long love Pearl Jam

Andrew
    _murrin_