One Summer Garden Ten Club Ticket for tonight FRIDAY 8th July HYDE PARK

One ticket for Hyde Park today 8th July. Summer Garden and Ten Club. Friend just dropped out last minute. Face Value £87. Can transfer via AX app.

Comments

• Hello can you tell me about the garden? I have a 10club ticket but I’m not sure if I have access to the garden. I’d be interested in possibly purchasing if it allows for easier access to restrooms and beverages.
  • Hello can you tell me about the garden? I have a 10club ticket but I’m not sure if I have access to the garden. I’d be interested in possibly purchasing if it allows for easier access to restrooms and beverages.
    It’s exactly that - has its own bars, food stalls, toilets, seating areas etc.

The 10C tickets don’t get you into the Garden, but the Garden tickets do get you into the 10C area. 

I’ve bought the Garden tickets every time I’ve done BST and it’s well, well worth it
  • Yep. That last reply sums it up! Separate entrance too. Get into Garden. Then from there into Ten Club Standing Area.

• JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    Hello can you tell me about the garden? I have a 10club ticket but I’m not sure if I have access to the garden. I’d be interested in possibly purchasing if it allows for easier access to restrooms and beverages.
    It’s exactly that - has its own bars, food stalls, toilets, seating areas etc.

The 10C tickets don’t get you into the Garden, but the Garden tickets do get you into the 10C area. 

I’ve bought the Garden tickets every time I’ve done BST and it’s well, well worth it
    I loaded up the BST app to my phone this morn to get my tickets and was taken back to see that they were Summer Garden tickets.... did not remember doing that! Had to check back through my emails and sure enough, I did choose Summer Garden for what should have been the 2021 show. Only £87 each as well, bargain, good to hear that it's worth it.

• Ticket Still Available 
  • Any offers considered