Long Shot: Denver for OKC tix

Hi!  I am putting this out into the universe: would anybody happen to have two OKC (9.20) tix they would be willing to trade for 2 Denver (9.22) tix?  I have been holding on to these things for so long that I have moved and started a new job; OKC just happens to work out better on my new schedule and geography.  Thank you!

Comments

• aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Hi!  I am putting this out into the universe: would anybody happen to have two OKC (9.20) tix they would be willing to trade for 2 Denver (9.22) tix?  I have been holding on to these things for so long that I have moved and started a new job; OKC just happens to work out better on my new schedule and geography.  Thank you!
    I'll ask some of my Denver peeps. What are the locations on your seats?
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,814
    Honestly, you should have no trouble finding a solution for this.  Worst case, you can sell your Denver tickets, which are much higher in demand than OKC, and buy a great pair of Fan to Fan seats for OKC through Ticketmaster.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore

• I'll ask some of my Denver peeps. What are the locations on your seats?
    Like, not great, tbh.  They are on the floor, but all the way in the back.  Sec CCC, row 25.  Thank you!
  • Honestly, you should have no trouble finding a solution for this.  Worst case, you can sell your Denver tickets, which are much higher in demand than OKC, and buy a great pair of Fan to Fan seats for OKC through Ticketmaster.
    I will def look into this- I guess I just assumed it was going to be impossible to find them anywhere.  Thanks for the tip!
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Honestly, you should have no trouble finding a solution for this.  Worst case, you can sell your Denver tickets, which are much higher in demand than OKC, and buy a great pair of Fan to Fan seats for OKC through Ticketmaster.
    I will def look into this- I guess I just assumed it was going to be impossible to find them anywhere.  Thanks for the tip!
    Yeah, Denver is one of the two shows that you can actually sell/transfer your tickets for. And you'll definitely have no problem finding something decent for OKC on the fan2fan exchange at some point. Probably be your best bet.