Options

*negotiable* Selling 5 sets of 2 day tickets to Hyde Park

ewhitehillewhitehill Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Lost Dogs
Because of Covid, we're having to sell our family's ten-club tickets to Hyde Park July 8th and 9th.

We have 5 tickets for 2 days each at £250 per ticket. We hope to get these in the hands of someone excited to go! With the show starting soon, we're happy to negotiate a fair price!

(I previously stated that they are individual, but found out they are 2-day passes, and can't be sold per-day)
Post edited by ewhitehill on

Comments

• Options
    LKineLKine Posts: 6
    Hey ewhitehill, 

Im looking for 1 ticket for ten club on the saturday - would I be able to buy one of yours? Do you have the AXS app, 

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Lkine, 

Yes, I do have the app. I just looked in to transferring, and the tickets are tied together. I can only transfer them as a 2 day set.

I'll have to edit my post to say that. Let me know if you're still interested.

Sorry for the confusion!
  • Options
    LKineLKine Posts: 6
    Hey, 

Ah ok so that would be £250 for a 2 day ticket. I see - I'll keep looking in the meantime

Thanks for getting back to me anyway, Sorry you cant go!

• Options
    LKine said:
    Hey, 

Ah ok so that would be £250 for a 2 day ticket. I see - I'll keep looking in the meantime

Thanks for getting back to me anyway, Sorry you cant go!

Lkine, if you haven't found a ticket yet, we can discuss a price that works for these. Let me know if you're still interested!