Krakow ticket hasn't arrived

Hi,
Ticket for the July 14th show bought back in 2019 - has not arrived from ticketmaster. I have tried to contact them numerous times but have heard nothing. 
Live Nation have said they will contact ticketmaster but I'm very very apprehensive that my ticket hasn't arrived as I fly in a couple of days. 

Is anyone else having problems with their tickets not arriving? Anyone an idea on what to do?

Thanks!

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Are these 10C tickets? If so they should be under your account on the my tickets section and are day of will call tickets. If they are in fact from TM you should of gotten an email right when you bought the tickets with the PDF. 
  • Thanks for the reply. 
    Ticketmaster physical tickets that were to be posted. There’s no pdf. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Thanks for the reply. 
    Ticketmaster physical tickets that were to be posted. There’s no pdf. 
    So they are hard tickets from 2019 supposed to ship to your house? That sucks if so. 

There should be a boxoffice outside the venue or will call that will help out if you have all of your info and email.

Also there are plenty of tickets for this show. Worse case is they screw you out of the tickets and you will likely get something below face as a back up. Good luck. 
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    Also, if you have seats you’ll have no problem getting replacements at the venue. Standing is slightly more tricky but if you show your account you might be ok. 
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder