potentially a great find

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    that's pretty cool. no one else would have one either.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    it's 7W into i'm assuming 4 ohms.

i'd definitely put a new speaker in it at some point.
    Originally posted by exhausted
    it's 7W into i'm assuming 4 ohms.

i'd definitely put a new speaker in it at some point.

new webber 10 is like 100 bucks. I don't like the cosmetics as much as the Champs but hey it's got a tremolo.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    that vibro i was watching last week went for almost $600US. i was surprised as the others haven't been much over $400.

the vintage shop here sold theirs for $1500US. :rolleyes:

this garnet is an ugly little thing but if it sounds good...

unfortunately, 230US is about $80-90US over going value. i just did some research.
    that vibro i was watching last week went for almost $600US. i was surprised as the others haven't been much over $400.

the vintage shop here sold theirs for $1500US. :rolleyes:

this garnet is an ugly little thing but if it sounds good...

unfortunately, 230US is about $80-90US over going value. i just did some research.

yeah, it's just because no ones heard of them. Or BTO for that matter :)
    i see a lot of them on ebay canada as the guy's from winnipeg and still is in business. i'm sure they are good amps. gordie from big sugar has used them and his sounds are massive.
    i see a lot of them on ebay canada as the guy's from winnipeg and still is in business. i'm sure they are good amps. gordie from big sugar has used them and his sounds are massive.

yeah, I'm sure it's killer. I mean, strait foward (hand wired?) simple 6v6 amp with tremolo. You know it's badass.
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Eh, nothin' my Vibro Champ can't do...

hehehe...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.