i need someone to nuke my paypal account...

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited July 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
i now own another fuzz factory and a keeley'ed ibanez AD-9.

dammit. i was almost out of the hole on my little gear budget.

should be here late this week.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Nuke mine too while you are at it! I have made two purchases over the last week or so that I really didn't need but I guess we could all say that huh? Bad thing is I keep looking at more and more gear......I need a higher paying job! haha!
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    at least i got good deals on each i feel. $160 each shipped.

it was my birthday. i had a moment of weakness. :o
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    ill. PM me when you're ready to dump the FF in a month or two. :D

*GSnell pedal cash recovery operation - Georgia chapter*

Keelyed AD9 too, cool. That should be a good pair for ocilliation madness.

happy birthday!
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    yeah, apparently, when you step on the stock switch on the AD-9, it maxes the feedback control. interesting possibilities there.

i swear i'll keep the FF this time.
  • Yeah, I picked up another guitar......Fender Strat MIM. Nothing great compared to a lot of the purchases I see made by some of the guys on here. But for me it should work....just playing around the house. Should arrive this week along with a fender case. Pretty excited about it though. Now I have a Strat (MIM) and a Epi Les Paul. I guess I am kinda the knock off guy. Can't afford the real deals!

I can't wait to play the Strat through my PPF into my Blues Jr.

Got another pedal too....not really sure why....I got a E-H Small Stone Phaser from ebay. That one to go along with my other misc pedals (E-H English Muff'n, my wonderful PPF, and my Crybaby).

I have been watching Boss TR-2 Tremolo pedals. I think I have seen a lot of discussion on here about these.
    Driving in my car, smoking a cigar. The only time I'm happy is when I play my guitar.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    I've held strong so far, no guitar purchases in the last month except a $20 aluminum case to hold pedals/picks/cables etc.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1

Got another pedal too....not really sure why....I got a E-H Small Stone Phaser from ebay. That one to go along with my other misc pedals (E-H English Muff'n, my wonderful PPF, and my Crybaby).

I have been watching Boss TR-2 Tremolo pedals. I think I have seen a lot of discussion on here about these.

small stone's sound very cool. nice and smooth. the TR-2 is nice as well. i used to have one before i had an amp with trem.
  • exhausted wrote:
    small stone's sound very cool. nice and smooth. the TR-2 is nice as well. i used to have one before i had an amp with trem.

Yeah, the small stone wasn't much.....so I picked it up. Should get here this week.

I have been watching the TR-2's for a week or so now.....I missed out on one that (I think I see a lot of you guys throw the name around but I could be wrong) had mod's by Analogman. Does that sound right? It could have been something else I have looked at so many different one's over the last few weeks.

I saw your pic....which amp has the trem in it? The Fender or the Orange?

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
    the fender has trem. i don't use it much but it sounds nice.

both keeley and analogman do mods on the TR-2 to drop the background noise level a bit and fix the slight volume drop it has.
  • exhausted wrote:
    the fender has trem. i don't use it much but it sounds nice.

both keeley and analogman do mods on the TR-2 to drop the background noise level a bit and fix the slight volume drop it has.

OK so I was right. Yeah, I was keeping my eye on it and I let a few days slip by and forgot when the bidding ended and missed it. So If I were to get one, is it easy to get in touch with either of these guys to have the mods done? Probably a long wait, I am sure.

-from "n.s.u." by Cream
    OK so I was right. Yeah, I was keeping my eye on it and I let a few days slip by and forgot when the bidding ended and missed it. So If I were to get one, is it easy to get in touch with either of these guys to have the mods done? Probably a long wait, I am sure.

they've both got guys working for them so i don't think the turnaround is too bad on mods.

i have ordered new pedals from keeley and it was quick. never sent one in though.

http://thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?p=1435656#post1435656

here's one.
  • Thanks for pointing me in that direction exhausted. I signed up and dropped the guy a line expressing interest. I appreciate the help!

-from "n.s.u." by Cream